What? Ashtanga Yoga and Meditation Retreats with Tashi Dawa
When? 2018 dates are 18 – 24 March, 25 – 31 March, 1 – 7 April
This fantastic yoga retreat is owned by a family who live a life less than ordinary and a lot more self-sufficient than most. They host an intimate yoga retreat space for those in need of a break, a laugh, a massage and a twice daily yoga practice.
Tashi’s teaching focus is the Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series, how to use this yoga practice to create the platform for more skilful action in all aspects of our lives. Moving the body with awareness and experiencing the rhythmic breath allows us to move into a state of ease, space and a willingness to surrender.
- Guided morning forest walks
- Optional early Morning Mysore practice
- Daily guided Ashtanga Yoga Primary series classes
- Evening workshops and restorative yoga classes
- 90min Body Harmonising massage – Thai, Tui Na, Indonesian, Ayurvedic and/or Acupuncture
- Additional treatments available from our world class therapists at 80€ per 90 minutes
- Mountain river wading pools with grassy banks for enjoying the sun
- Single & share accommodation in hand built stone houses
- Outings for fantastic swimming and guided hill walking
- Return transfers from village Oleiros